Monday, November 16, 2009

Assistant Boyfriend



Goodness! She is damn too pretty,
The perfect explanation of beauty.
While some’s favourite figure is 1,
She stands as a sexy figure 8,
Making all the other girl hate,
And a topic for the guys to debate.
Making them begin to deliberate,
On how to make their game elevate,
For a chance to take her out on a date.
But they all end up with the same fate,
She told them “sorry it’s too late,
This shawty already has a soul mate.
But if you want you can fall in line and wait,
Perhaps she might one day open up that gate,
But then the wait could be for eternity at this rate.”



Just take a look at her luscious lips,
And don’t you just love those giant hips?
Look at what she carries on her chest,
It looks like the double D sized breast.
She’s got it all in the right places; she’s just too fine,
If I can’t be her man, just let me be her concubine.
We can both enjoy her and not cross the line,
Her man can be the boss; I’ll be his assistant,
He takes off her top, and I’ll take off her pant,
He can be her king, and I’ll be his deputy,
When it comes to pleasing her, we can split the duty.
Now let me make you this genius proposition,
Tell your man I’m an ally and not an opposition
So Instead of waiting an eternity that will never end,
I’ll humbly take the position of an assistant boyfriend.



© DK, November 09

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmmm lovely....u r talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love the fact that its funny and their is still a point in it. *now searching 4 an asst boyfrnd* lol (temi)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Thanks for the love Sweet ladies. I love ya :)

    ReplyDelete