Monday, August 2, 2010

Battle in My Mind




Dang! Is that an Angel or human I see?
Question on my mind is “Who is She?”
And how wonderful it would be,
If I talk to her and she doesn’t disagree,
To go on a date with me over coffee or tea,
Without thinking “Who the heck is he?”
And doing something to embarrass me.
Maybe she will listen to my plea,
If I told her I’ll do it on my knee.
All for her just to agree.


Oh Snap! She’s walking away.
No guarantee I’ll see her another day,
I’ve got to do something about it today,
So I don’t make the same mistake as yesterday.
Just look at the way the Angel walks,
Aww… I’m definitely gonna have to stalk,
I can’t seem to take my eyes off her booty,
Especially with the way she’s rolling it 360.
That backside has got me hooked, I can’t lie,
Can’t get it off my mind no matter how hard I try.


NO! This time I won’t be a coward,
But then I don’t wanna appear too forward.
My chance decreases with each step she takes,
My hope diminishes with each move she makes,
My heart pops each time that booty shakes.
I know I won’t forgive myself if I let her go,
But how do I make my confidence to grow,
So I could walk up to her and let her know?
I approached her confidently & she turned around,
All of a sudden I became dumb.


© DK, July 2010

5 comments:

  1. Hmm bros mii, u really did go all out on dis one oo, da pic is like wo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... My sister, I had to be graphical naa. Shey I no try?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm my dear COUSIN! choi.. i love it. i think i have seen this one on fbk before tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you did my Dear. You are always right there. Love ya

    @Jane, Ese pupo o :)

    ReplyDelete