Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Your Yes


Your Yes


It was like yesterday when you said Yes,
And you finally accepted my request.
The moment you said that elusive Yes,
It wasn’t only to my unrelenting request,
That single Yes, birthed the sweetest dream,
And brought to live the dream team.


The love story began like child’s play,
Then it started exploding by the day.
Got better and better daily like fine wine,
That it became the surviving meal I daily dine,
Then it turns into the sustaining water I drink,
And eventually becomes the only thought I think.


Listen now… That very night you said Yes to me,
Many things happened that the naked eyes couldn’t see,
There was an agreement in the spiritual realm,
All the Angels consented; I mean every one of them,
All our words came together to become a spirit,
nd the Heavens agreed; putting a strong seal on it.


I am sure by now you would have known,
That when you said Yes to becoming my own,
You automatically said No to being all alone.
When you said Yes to letting me into your life,
You also said Yes to having the most beautiful life,
That simple Yes was all the miracle you needed.


I’m so glad you ended up saying that Yes to me,
Coz, if you never did, this lovely poem wouldn’t be.
The Yes you said to me became the master key,
Which opens up the door to the dream future I see.
Just know that this beautiful life we’re living today,
Became possible, all because of YOUR YES.


©DK

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am a gaming enthusiast, recommend a good gold site, where there quickly, cheap and safe gold:FUT 15 Coins
    at http://www.xyfifa.com/

    ReplyDelete