Monday, August 5, 2013

I Miss You


I Miss You


Laying here emotionally drained and weak,
No strength, no appetite, I feel so sick.
History shows I am always not the worrying type,
But I must admit, I am so freaked out this time.
Sorry, not available… called like a thousand times,
I’d be behind bars if calling was one of our land’s crimes,
But I did that coz you gave me the biggest scare of my life.
Since you came into my life; I’ve never been the same,
And now in your absence, the result is still the same.


Ever since you have been missing in action,
My heart has become like a famished soul,
Which nothing else could satisfy but only you.
My head turns around like a roller coaster ride,
Which can only be calmed with you by my side.
My entire being screams out fervently for you,
I hope you can hear that cry out of the blue?
I don’t know how much longer I could go on,
You can’t imagine how much damage this has done.


Can’t concentrate; can’t even think straight,
Leading on to sleepless nights and restless days,
My mind is troubled, thinking about you always.
A gush of anxiety whenever my phone beeps or rings,
The massive rush of adrenalin, my longing for you brings,
And when it’s not you, I feel even worse than ever before,
Then that frustration increases even more and more,
That I Just wanna rip my clothes and at the top of my voice… Yell!
Yell it out, because my life without you in it feels like hell.


But, wherever you are just know that I am praying for you,
That the good Lord, will bring you safely back to me,
Because I miss the tone of your beautiful voice,
I miss the sound of your contagious laughter,
I miss the glow that proceeds from your eyes,
I miss the sweet aroma that emanates from your body,
I miss the softness and tenderness of your touch,
I miss the memorable nights we spent together,
In short of it all, let’s just say… “I Miss You!”


© DK

No comments:

Post a Comment