Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Seasons




Arrrgggg! It feels like winter now,
It’s so cold, lonely and feels strange.
I sit here thinking and wondering… How?
How my fun season unceremoniously changed.
To being confined alone to the center of my room,
With all windows sealed to shut the cold out.
It’s as loud as the dead sleeping in his tomb,
I’m gonna lose my mind; gonna go crazy no doubt,
But even if I did, I can be sure no one would find out,
I just wanna pull my hair, and let it all out with a shout.


Just only a while ago it was like summer,
My life was glowing like the sunshine.
It was full of adventure, so much action,
I felt like I was having the time of my life.
There were hugs, there were kisses,
There were bugs, there were misses,
There were friends, there were companions,
There were trends, and there were opinions.
There were challenges, there were struggles,
There were smiles, and there were giggles.


Now I engage myself with fond memories,
As I sit indoors awaiting the change of times.
So quiet now I can hear blood flowing through my arteries,
Then again I hear some ringing in my head like chimes.
I think I would need to jump outside before I go insane,
But then, the cold will make me sick again and in pain,
So I guess u have no other choice than to sit and wait,
Until this ugly season once again changes its state.
But I vow that when it comes back this time around,
I’m gonna be leaving with it wherever it’s bound.




© DK, October 2011

1 comment:

  1. The Newports the system very fine powder through the nose inspiration, each time only inhales "Newport Coupons". Its important ingredient is the fragrance and the seasoner. The nose smoke usual use in no smoking's place, such as the pitwright people, the system stipulated that they all day do not permit smoking or smoke busily. Nose smoke raw material dries in the sun the smoke for the deep color, goes to the stem watering resurgence to cut to pieces, puts in the barrel to ferment repeatedly by except the smoke in the fat archery target mixed phenol smell Newport Cigarettes, in then drying Newports Cigarettes Website, the smashing investment rubs porphyrizes, the strainer goes to save thickly thin, adds the jasmine rose perfume, adds the salt or the sugar again, loads in the world to load separately the sell Cheap Newport Cigarettes.

    After the cigarette emerges, the nose smoke Discount Cigarettes With Virginia Stamp as if already arrived terminus, is also only popular in Northern Europe's Sweden. But, in the last few years, has promulgated after global many countries public place banning smoking makes, the nose smoke is regarded as is the cigarette substitute, thus receives smoker's welcome which more and more hope can supplement the Nicotine anytime and anywhere. This was complying with "the geomancy to transfer this proverb in turn Newport Cigarettes Official Website".

    ReplyDelete