Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why Why Why?



Father can you still hear me?
Are you there, can you still see?
For months I have been praying,
Yet nothing has been happening.
If only I have faith & believe,
You said I will ask & receive.
Is that a lie, I’m I being deceived?
Coz I have asked & have not received.
I thought you said you could do all things,
Why haven’t you done mine, is it my sins?
I cried to you mornings, afternoons & nights,
Can’t you see my tears from heaven’s heights?
Sorrow has become the meal I eat every day,
Tears have turned into the water I drink daily.
Why don’t you answer my prayers… why?



Child, it hurts me to see you cry,
I hear your voice over & over again,
In agony asking me, why… why… why?
Why I have left you with so much pain,
And doubting if my word is true or a lie.
But listen child; here is the truth of it all,
I’m not deaf, I hear you every time you call,
And I always speak to you right there,
But you are far too impatient to hear,
And listen to what I had to say to you.
How can I take control of your situation,
When you have refused to give me the space to?
Now all you need to do is to trust me & let go.
Just step aside & stay out of my way,
Then stand still to see my salvation this day.



© DK, September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment