Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Beauty to Beast






They said she was once like Jesus,
That she was gentle, meek and mild.
But now she's a terror to all of us,
As she’s gone extremely wild.
Getting her to talk then was by force,
What has happened to that quiet child?




Suddenly she has become a wild beast,
Like a ferocious beast from the east.
She uses human hearts for a feast,
Devours them from the greatest to the least,
And uses all their tears for her drink,
With pleasure like a boy skating on a rink.




There is intensity in her eyes,
That no one could behold.
Fire comes out of her mouth,
A fire that scares even the bold.
In her presence, even the soldier trembles,
As the steel in his heart utterly crumbles.




Like a remote, she controls men,
Make them shiver like they caught a cold.
Approaching her is like walking into a lion’s den,
They shake like babies although they are old.
She dominates with a tender but yet strong fist,
Her intimidating beauty turned her into a beast.




But as for me, I’m a different kind of man,
I tame the so called beast because I can!
She isn’t a beast to me: she’s a Beauty.
She’s my soft spoken Angel, so pretty.
But if you come too close to my Beauty,
I’ll make my Beauty turn into a beast.




© DK, October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment