Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Like a Chameleon




There is nothing I see now that won’t vanish,
Nothing I eat that won’t finish.
All the problems I have today,
Will one day surely pass away.
The pain I’m presently going through,
And the cut I got from the spear life threw,
Are definitely not going to last forever,
It won’t keep flowing like a river.
I know it sure has an expiry date,
That will usher in a change in fate.



They say every good thing comes to an end,
That’s why I cherish every good time I spend.
Seeing how a day ends up becoming a night,
And how darkness takes over from sunlight.
Not that the moon overcame the sun in a fight,
It’s just that each of them has its own time.
Everything in this imperfect world changes,
Just like the sun & moon agreeably exchanges.
Teaching that nothing in this life is permanent,
And that change in this present life is imminent.



Times & seasons do change,
And people also change with time.
Feelings & emotions do change,
But he makes all beautiful in his time.
Each day comes with a great challenge,
Wondering what will be the next to change.
That is probably why the earth is spherical,
So it can easily roll around which ever way.
Therefore, never trust a very good day,
For it could change like a Chameleon.


© DK, October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment